X-Men First Class
X-Men: First Class is an upcoming superhero movie directed by English director Matthew Vaughn. A person named Josh Schwartz was the writer who is credited with having various shows such as., Chuck and Gossip Girl, but writing duties were taken over by then-director Bryan Singer and Jamie Moss. Singer wrote a treatment for the movie, then Moss was slated to write the script.10 The film was originally based on the 2006 comic book series of the same name. The series was authored by Jeff Parker. It was later revealed that the movie would take influence from the “classic Marvel mythology” of the X-Men. It tracks the origins of the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants, focusing on the relationship between Erik Lensherr (Magneto) and Charles Xavier (Professor X)
Erik Lensherr (Magneto):
Charles Xavier ( Professor X):
Film will usually move around in the younger days of Professor Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr (later Magneto), the film follows the pair’s efforts to stop a great evil that threatens the world. The film tracks the relationship between the two mutants. The two men begin as close friends and slowly become mortal enemies.
X-Men First Class Facts .
- Release date: June 3, 2011 (U.S.)
- Director: Matthew Vaughn
- Writers: Jane Goldman, Ashley Miller, Jamie Moss, Josh Schwartz, Bryan Singer, Zack Stentz
- Editor: Eddie Hamilton, Lee Smith
- Production company: Bad Hat Harry Productions, Donners’ Company, Marv Films, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Studio: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Running time: N/A
- MPAA rating: Not yet rated
- Genre: Action, drama, sci-fi